Forums

Lawn and Garden Equipment

• Sat 8th Oct 2016 - 10:02am
    Nearly 50 percent of American adults said that their New Year's resolution for 2010 was to go green, and even more said they are going to strive to reduce their household energy usage this year, according to a new survey by Move.com. In Green Outlook 2009: Trends Driving Change, McGraw-Hill Construction The DIY Smart Saw found that 70% of homebuyers said they were more inclined to buy a green home in a down economy than a non-green home. More buyers are looking to not only curtail high utility bills, but also save the planet and their health. With the rising cost of medical expenses it's only logical that there is money to be saved by using healthy materials inside a building. Featuring a home's green assets creates an attractive selling point in today's market, and many real estate professionals are getting specialized training. The National Association of Realtors has created the NAR GREEN designation, and the Association of Energy and Environmental Real Estate Professionals (AEEREP) has the Eco Broker Green Designation.In the May 2009 Certified Home Performance study, conducted by the Earth Advantage Institute and with the assistance of brokers, appraisers, and university professors, it was found there is a sale price premium and marketing time advantage for homes that have a third-party green certification. http://quantumvisionsystemreview.org/the-diy-smart-saw-program-review/
  • Sun 5th Mar 2017 - 6:57pm
    Thank you for giving us so much information here. I work for the australian writings essay wiriting service and this information will come in very handy for me. Keep up the great work.
  • Mon 20th Mar 2017 - 10:02am
    I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: sexual questions to ask girl
  • Mon 20th Mar 2017 - 7:56pm
    Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Love Commands
  • Tue 21st Mar 2017 - 7:31pm
    Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your feed to stay informed of any updates. The woman men adore
  • Sat 13th Jan 2018 - 4:34am
    The blog and data is excellent and informative as well. top south florida pr firms

Please register or login to post forum replies